1) What is, what is not?
hpv, the human papilloma virus / human papilloma virus, sexually active people at some point in their lives is thought to be the most widely accepted, and therefore the most widely accepted, sexually transmitted and less important to warts, chronic and serious cervical cancer and anal cancer is a virus that can cause.
There are many different types, 4 and 6 of them often cause warts, while 16 and 18 cause cervical cancer, one of the most lethal cancers for women.
The condom does not provide adequate protection because it can be transmitted through skin contact, it can be transmitted through protected vaginal or anal intercourse, but the use of condoms significantly reduces the risk of transmission. oral intercourse may cause oropharyngeal cancer, but its incidence is relatively low.
you may not show any symptoms for years after infection, it may show itself when your body is weakened.
the most useful approach is to vaccinate children of secondary school age who do not yet have sexual activities. thus, we can avoid the problem before complications occur.
males usually have silent carriage, which means that the virus does not show any symptoms even though it is in the body. however, these carriers can still infect their partners with the virus, and they may have diseases. men may also have anal cancer and oropharyngeal cancer.
if you notice warts in your genital area, you should see a doctor. HPV types that make warts do not cause cancer, but you may be carrying more than one HPV type at the same time.
With a cold treatment called cryotherapy, we can eliminate warts and prevent them from multiplying.
In addition, women who come with warts, a cervical cancer in the name of early detection, in order to perform a test we call pap smear. so that we can follow the changes in the cervix.
- Have your children get HPV vaccine in middle school age.
- Even if you have not been vaccinated when you are young, you can go to the doctor to have a test, you can have your vaccines.
- be sure to protect during sexual intercourse.
- Avoid having sex with people who don’t know enough about your sexual history.
2) HPV in men
as I thought there was no test for men yet approved by the American Food and Drug Administration (see FDA) (these tests usually come from the USA). as far as I see, there is no such test developed and approved in another country. The reason for this is that there is currently no effective and reliable way of collecting samples from the male genital area in a way that makes no mistake. only in a few research laboratories in the United States there were tests that were non-commercial and apparently serious false-negative tests. There is also a negative vinegar test, but this is not a test for HPV, HPV or genital warts that are independent of it and is likely to be false-positive test.
In World in this field (in fact, as in any field) numbers come again for lack of proper statistical studies from the United States. It is known that more than 50% of men in the United States have been infected with HPV during their lifetime. this rate is thought to be slightly higher for youth. this rate is very high among women. first of all, hpv is not only an anal and vaginal culvert, but it can be transmitted by close skin contact or oral contact, it is a virus that is quite easy to infect. and the rate of transmission is thought to be higher than expected because the virus is often eliminated by the immune system. however, in cases where it is not removed, hpv is not likely to be destroyed by external intervention.
So why is it important for a man to be infected with HPV?
As already mentioned in detail, there are dozens of different strains of this virus, some of which do not cause a certain problem, some of which are changes in the skin of both sexes (see wart – 1% of them) (see papilloma), some of which are bad. can cause benign tumors. what I don’t know is that some HPV strains can cause cancer around the penis, anus, or mouth (this applies to both sexes) not only in the cervix, but in rare cases in men. (the first two correspond to 0.2% of male cancers in the United States). These are usually manifested by changes in the skin, such as warts. most of these changes occur in the penis, ovaries, anus (even if there is no direct anal intercourse; for example heterosexual men), groin and calf. briefly, when you see a change here, it is worth seeing a doctor. but there is no need to make paranoia because sometimes these warts go away spontaneously or they can stop until the end of life without causing any serious problems.
the woman who is already with the man and finds out that he is new hpv-positive does not have to interrupt sexual intercourse with his sexual partner because during the ongoing intercourse the virus is already infected (or the virus may have passed from man to woman in the first place) until testing is carried out. The pong effect – that is, to increase the effect of mutual infection by the same virus – is out of the question. however, if they are to be intercourse with someone else, the active viruses in the body pass to the new partner with a probability of up to 100%. it is important to act responsibly and conscientiously and warn the partner at the beginning of the relationship. as a result, some types of viruses in women with hpv’li male cancer is much higher than the rate and causes cancer with death risk. (see cervical cancer)
Another important detail on the issue is the lack of direct deception of hpv. the virus may have been silent for months or even years in a male or female relationship, and may have become active after a long period of time (such as to be detected by testing or otherwise).
what can be done to reduce hpv infection or risks associated with hpv?
The only way to completely eliminate the risk of hpv is not the first and only two people who do not carry hpv to stay in touch with each other forever. Of course, this is often not a possible scenario.
Considering the whole population, it is almost impossible to eliminate hpv altogether. but it does not eliminate the risk on an individual basis, but some measures to reduce it are as follows:
- to limit the number of different people involved in the relationship and to be with people showing the same sensitivity.
- use condoms if you are not in a long-term and mutually monogamous relationship (here it is useful to open a parenthesis that the condom does not cover the entire genital area and therefore does not completely prevent contamination, but of course reduces the risk of transmission of many other diseases / viruses, etc.).
- avoid contact with new partners if genital warts have appeared, or – if we speak for gay / bisexual men – avoid sexual intercourse with a new partner with genital warts.
- encourage the female sexual partner to have a pap smear test on a regular basis.
- Finally, there is a new HPV vaccine approved in 2009 that can be administered to men aged 9-26 years and developed against HPV strains 6 and 11. As the vaccine is new, its potential risks and side effects are not yet known, but there is no harm in the fact that such a thing exists.
Addition: A vaginal delivery of a pregnant woman, although rare, the possibility of transmission of the virus to her child. In other words, if you are a HPV carrier male, you have the possibility of passing the virus to your child indirectly to the woman you want to give birth to your child.
3) Solution suggestions
- If you see small acne-like spots / s that appear in your groin area, never break.
- Never, never use a razor blade, do not bleed. the moment you do it, you spread the virus directly. Number of points with 1
It can reach 10. You can easily get rid of your hair with depilatory creams. This is very important, never use a razor blade.
(see veet depilatory cream)
- Forget about your sex life until the treatment is over. never make love to your partner, even with a condom. If you can put a condom on your whole body it is another.
- Couple female partner necessarily but surely should go to gynecology specialist examination. you specify that you have hpv. give the tests. Even if it does not come out of the HPV once a year necessarily repeat.
There are 3 kinds of classical treatment methods
3 methods free in public hospitals.
1) cautery. local anesthesia is required. If you say I can resist pain as much as rambo, you don’t need anesthesia. wounds binds up to 1-2 weeks.
2) No need for cryotherapy (freeze) anesthesia. The mosquito – bee stings give a pain in between. At first it will not wound. within a few days the virus dies, the dots become black, then the warts become empty, hollowed out. Binds in 1-2 weeks.
3) ALDARA is a highly effective wart cream. (current cost is around 130 TL)
cautery in private hospitals to burn up to 10 pieces around 200 tl.
I observed a little permeable condition in cryotherapy. There are prices up to 1000 tl in the market.
cream as we say around 130 tl.
I think the easiest cryotherapy in the state hospital.
At the point where 99% of the general professional blood disease is sexually transmitted. I also see the possibility that the virus is transmitted by other means in this time period, where people are now very busy and intertwined. as a result, this virus – contact – is transmitted as a result.
I also saw that people with no sexual experience suffer from this disease.
in addition to these treatments, the immune system must be strengthened for the virus to leave you forever.
regular and intense sports is the most beautiful medicine in this regard. If you eat healthy and nearly as much as a professional, the virus has no chance.