What is Bran
The formation of dandruff in the hair is a scalp health problem that is seen in almost everyone. As the scalp dries and begins to fall out, dandruff formation begins to occur. In the form of white skin rashes, there may be dandruff on the bottoms of the hair, over the shoulders and sometimes up to the eyebrows. It is not a serious health problem. However, it is a condition that people who have hair dandruff problem want to get rid of it urgently because it causes itching in the scalp and it is aesthetically uncomfortable.
Dandruff occurs in two types of hair. This condition, called dry bran and oily bran, may vary from person to person. Small, thin and white exfoliations on the shoulders are referred to as dry dandruff, while large spills that are sticky yellow on the scalp are called oily dandruff. The main symptoms of dandruff are as follows;
- Severe itching of the scalp
- Sensitivity to the scalp
- Swelling of the hair bottoms
What Causes Dandruff
So, why does dandruff occur? The answer to this question can be said to be caused by the scalp. Because the top layer of our scalp is in a state of continuous self-renewal. Therefore, a continuous peeling of the scalp occurs. According to this situation, in fact, everyone can easily say that there is an event called dandruff. In other words, dandruff on the scalp is seen in every person. However, for some people, dandruff is not visible, while for some people dandruff is intense and becomes a skin problem . The main factors that answer the question why dandruff occurs can be listed as follows;
- Seborrheic dermatitis , a skin condition that irritates and sensitizes the scalp causes extensive scalp dandruff.
- Hair is not combed enough to increase the formation of dandruff is another factor. Regular combing of hair every day allows the dandruff to be cleaned without sticking to the scalp.
- Another important factor that causes the formation of dandruff is cold weather. Affected by cold weather conditions in winter months, the scalp is highly prone to drying and shedding.
- The problem of dandruff is more common in hair that is not washed regularly, shampooed or rinsed adequately.
- The occurrence of Parkinson-like neurological diseases, heart disorders or diseases affecting the immune system is an important factor that increases the problem of dandruff.
- Failure to pay attention to the diet also causes significant bran problem. In particular, inadequate consumption of zinc and vitamin B-containing nutrients increases dandruff in the hair .
- Emotional or physical pressure, stressful life is also an invitation to dandruff.
How Does Dandruff Pass
It is very important for people with dandruff to treat this health problem. Hair health is very important in terms of both aesthetically pleasing and psychological well-being. For this reason, people who have dandruff problems, as soon as possible to see a specialist dermatologist is required. The dermatologist will decide the most appropriate treatment according to the age of the patient and the density of the dandruff.
Well, let’s see together how the dandruff has such important effects in terms of making the person feel psychologically good and providing self-confidence .
- Scalp sebum balance does not disturb, selenium doped, anti-pruritic shampoo containing PP vitamin should be used.
- Paraben-free shampoos should be preferred and avoided. What is paraben you can read our article if you wonder.
- You can use herbal oils approved by your doctor to moisten the scalp and provide the necessary care. Click here to learn about natural herbs used in hair care
- Stop processing at high temperature for a while. Frequent processes such as blow dryer, tongs, which require high heat, intensify dandruff.
- Excessive use of styling agents such as spray, foam or hair gel should be avoided.
How the Dandruff Goes Exact Solution
Bran bran as the exact solution we share with you experts recommend herbal mixtures. However, we should remind you immediately that you do not cause any allergic effects, consult your doctor first and then apply the cures.
The solution to hair dandruff aleo vera; Expert advice as the first cure aleo vera. Thanks to Aleo vera, you can get rid of dandruff in a healthy way in a short time. What you have to do for this is quite simple. Gently rub the gel of the aloe vera plant by massaging the scalp. Wait for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash with warm water. Then wash your hair with the shampoo you always wash and rinse thoroughly. Do not forget to apply Aleo vera 2-3 times a week at regular intervals.
Coconut oil solution for dandruff; Coconut oil is another recommended herbal cure against dandruff in hair. Coconut oil to massage your scalp and apply beautiful. Wrap with a cap or towel and wait for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. Wash with shampoo as usual and rinse thoroughly.
These articles may also draw your attention ;