What is Coconut Oil?
The benefits of coconut oil for both skin health and hair care have recently gained popularity. Coconut oil , one of the healing oils known for its many benefits, appears to have many benefits in terms of beauty & care and health. Before we explain in detail the benefits of coconut oil , let’s see what coconut oil is together. Coconut is a type of palm tree with edible thick-shelled fruits growing in the tropics. The oil obtained by cold squeezing method of the white part inside this thick-shelled fruit is called coconut oil . When buying coconut oil in a dark glass bottle and in solid form , it is necessary to ensure that it is cold pressed and organically certified. Coconut oil , which is very low in calories , has a rich content of potassium. Coconut oil contains high levels of vitamins K and E. Coconut oil, which has natural antibacterial agents , is also very rich in iron.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also used as a nourishing care product for hair, skin and nails. Coconut oil to our skin and our hair to see in more detail Coconut Oil Skin Masks and Hair Mask we recommend you to take a look at our article. Coconut oil is also known to have health benefits . What are the benefits of coconut oil that help speed up metabolism, balance cholesterol, and help reduce the effects of diabetes , Let’s take a look at what you need to pay attention to when using coconut oil .
- The benefits of coconut oil to the skin : For those who do not want to make skin care using chemical and expensive cosmetic products coconut oil becomes very attractive to use in skin care. Coconut oil has a positive effect on reducing wrinkles. The solid coconut oil will melt when you pick it up and you will be able to use it as you wish. Because it is edible you can safely use coconut oil to treat cracked lips. Coconut oil serves as a very ideal cream to soften the skin . You can apply coconut oil to the drying area to eliminate dryness of the skin . Particularly coconut oil for foot cracks and waiting will provide very useful results. It is said to give positive results in the treatment of diseases such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, and equalize the skin color, but research on coconut oil is continuing to be used medically . You can also remove your makeup in natural ways by applying some amount of coconut oil on cotton. Coconut oil is also used for foot care . Add the salt into the coconut oil and rub your feet with the mixture you can massage. You can purify your skin from dead skin by exfoliating it by mixing powdered sugar and coconut oil to different parts of the skin.
- The benefits of coconut oil for slimming : It is a well-known and important fact that everyone who wants to lose weight should accelerate metabolism. Coconut oil has benefits of course, but direct use alone does not achieve attenuation. Coconut oil is a food that will help in the diet process for those who want to lose weight. Coconut oil is known to accelerate metabolism, facilitate digestion, prevent constipation by accelerating bowel movements, and is low calorie as a healing oil .
- The benefits of coconut oil to the hair : Hair care can be used as a mask and conditioner Coconut oil moisture that needs hair while providing an oily appearance. In addition, the benefits of coconut oil is another nourishing hair with a pleasant smell. After washing your hair, apply a few drops of coconut oil to your hair tips. After waiting 10 minutes, rinse with warm water. Thanks to this care that nourishes your hair, your hair will become soft and smelly. It is also recommended to add coconut oil to any hair mask you have prepared .
- The effect of coconut oil in destroying the lice : to get rid of the lice with the coconut oil . Soak it first with apple cider vinegar. Let it dry. Then apply plenty of coconut oil to massage the entire hair. After waiting a long time, comb the hair with frequent comb. It may be necessary to shampoo 2 or 3 times to thoroughly clean the hair.
- The benefits of coconut oil to nasal congestion : Many benefits coconut oil by adding a little eucalyptus to your back by making a massage mixture .
Other benefits of coconut oil :
- Coconut oil prevents nail breakage and strengthens the nails.
- Coconut oil acne, acne, eczema, wart is good for problems such as.
- Coconut oil prevents body stretch marks, reduces the appearance of existing stretch marks, smoothes the skin.
- Mix the coconut oil and soda to whiten the teeth. When you brush your teeth regularly with this mixture you put on your toothbrush, the intraoral bacteria will disappear and your teeth will be white.
- Coconut oil provides protection against the harmful rays of the sun. After sunbathing, the skin that is worn from the sun is nourished and dryness is prevented.
- For bruises around the eyes, apply coconut oil by massaging with fingertips.
- Ketones from coconut oil have healing effects on brain function.
- High content of saturated fatty acids in coconut oil reduces heart disease and cholesterol problems significantly.
- Coconut oil has been proven to improve kidney infection and urinary tract inflammation.
- Coconut oil makes positive contributions to diseases such as gastritis, ulcers.
- Insect bites, swelling, wounds and cuts Coconut oil rapid recovery is achieved.