What are the benefits of garlic to hair
What are the benefits of garlic to hair?
In fact, garlic, which has been used in hair care since ancient times, has been scientifically shown to have many important effects on hair health especially in recent clinical researches. For this reason, the production of hair care products and shampoos with the addition of garlic extract has been started and positive feedback has been received from every user, both men and women. The benefits of garlic to hair can be listed as follows;
Garlic nourishes the hair ; An important issue in hair health is the supply of vitamins and minerals that the body and hair need. For this purpose, garlic which is a calcium store is perfect for strengthening hair strands. Garlic content of vitamins and minerals provide the moisture needed by the hair and strengthen the elasticity.
Garlic adds energy and vitality to hair: Another benefit of garlic to hair is to add natural vitality to hair. Garlic extracts revitalize the structure of the hair and make the strands stay brighter.
The benefit of garlic to strengthen the hair strands; Hair care cures and masks prepared with garlic are very important in order to prevent the hair strands from breaking off. Because garlic increases collagen production and is a high level vitamin C store. In addition, garlic strengthens the hair strands with effective ingredients such as selenium. It is very important to take garlic supplements to pay attention to vitamin E intake in order to prevent the hairs from breaking.
The benefit of garlic for hair loss : Garlic allicin substance is a very important component that brings out the benefits of garlic. The use of garlic shampoos or the use of hair care masks prepared with garlic in hair care significantly reduces hair loss, according to the information in an article in the scientific journal ‘Indian Journal of Dermatology 2007 in 2007. In addition, the substance allicin reduces dandruff on the hair.
The benefit of garlic for scalp diseases : It is possible to reduce the complaints of skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis on the scalp with garlic. The sulfur substance in garlic provides the keratin needed for the hair strands and also makes important contributions to the scalp skin diseases.
Garlic is a source of minerals and vitamins : Garlic is a mineral iron that provides the best benefits to the hair . Iron mineral protects and strengthens hair health in general from whitening of hair to breaking of hair strands. Garlic also contains a high percentage of copper minerals. And therefore, garlic helps hair grow faster.
Garlic hair benefits are among the other issues are as follows;
- Garlic thickens the hair strands and makes the hair thickening.
- Repairs and treats dyed and treated hair.
- Supports the removal of new hair strands.
- For fuller, more vibrant and healthy looking hair, garlic is a very useful care product.
How to Use Garlic in Hair Care?
We will give you two recipes of garlic cure to use garlic in hair care. Garlic is generally used as a mask in hair care. The garlic mask applied to the hair should be kept for at least 10 – 15 minutes. For best results, the garlic mask should be continued with regular treatments for at least 1 month per week. Garlic cure recipes for hair care ;
- Separate the large 4 – 5 cloves of garlic shells and crush them if you wish. Rub the garlic by massaging the bottom of the hair. You can also wear gloves during this process. Wrap your hair with a towel or cap and wait at least 25 – 30 minutes. Then shampoo and rinse normally. It is recommended that your shampoo be a garlic extract herbal shampoo for more effective results. You can do this once a week.
- Take a well-crushed clove of garlic into a glass bowl. And add 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of aleo vera extract. Mix the mixture thoroughly with a whisk. Garlic cure without any waiting (hair is important to clean) massage the entire bottom of the hair and apply. Wrap your hair first with a stretch film and then with a towel or bathing cap. And so wait about 30 – 35 minutes. After thoroughly rinsing, wash your hair with shampoo and rinse. You can apply this cure regularly once a week.