Apricot kernel oil is currently used especially in the content of skin care products. Apricot kernel oil, which is one of the natural care products offered by nature, is very light oil and almost odorless. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E and K. Apricot kernel oil contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, selenium, and these minerals are especially important for the regeneration of skin cells. Apricot kernel oil fights against wrinkles and also provides natural care to the skin as it does not contain chemicals.
Benefits of Apricot Seed Oil
Apricot kernel oil benefits is one of the types of oil known. What does apricot seed oil do The answer to the question of apricot seed oil is most useful for our skin . Apricot kernel oil is obtained by distilling the oil in the kernel of apricot fruit. Nourishes & moisturizes skin with vitamin E content Apricot kernel oil, rich in vitamin A, brightens dull skin.
Benefits of Apricot Seed Oil:
- Apricot seed oil is one of the most useful oils that nourish our skin and protect cells.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Palmitic acid in apricot kernel allows skin cells to regenerate. It provides softening of the skin especially in dry skin and gives the skin the moisture it needs.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamin A and contains beta carotene. Vitamin A protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. It also provides healthy tanning of the skin.
- The beneficial minerals it contains have a soothing effect on the skin and are a good massage oil. Easily absorbed by skin
- Apricot kernel oil is applied to dry and rough skin surfaces, the effect is seen in a short time and provides healing of cellulite skin surfaces.
What is the use of apricot seeds
Apricot kernel oil can be applied to provide moisture to dry areas due to skin diseases such as eczema. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using it for other skin diseases.
Apricot kernel oil is good for diseases such as cough, wheezing bronchitis due to its easily absorbed structure and aroma.
It is anti-inflammatory ; Apricot kernel oil is an anti-inflammatory along with vitamins A and E. Reduces reddened areas due to dryness. When it is applied to itchy areas, it passes the itch.
Apricot seed oil helps to tighten the skin; While nourishing the skin with vitamin E, it also increases the elastic structure of the skin and provides firmness.
Those using apricot seed oil
Apricot seed oil, which is one of the beneficial oils for skin care, is quite high today. Apricot seed oil is used externally and is applied to the skin. Therefore, people with any skin allergy problems should consult a doctor before using apricot kernel oil. Apart from these, if you are not allergic to skin, apricot kernel oil is suitable for all skin types. Those with dry, oily or mixed skin may use apricot kernel oil.
How to Use Apricot Seed Oil
You can buy apricot kernel oil from herbal or vegetable oil stores. Before using apricot kernel oil, clean your skin with water and apply a few drops of apricot kernel oil onto your skin with gentle gestures. The skin will immediately absorb apricot seed oil.
You can apply apricot kernel oil twice a day on clean skin. As the skin cells renew themselves during sleep at night, it is more effective to apply apricot seed oil before going to bed.