[Article in Turkish] ]
Political bulghur is a kind of wheat grown both in our country and in Morocco, Yugoslavia and France. Siyez wheat has a history of 10 thousand years. Siyez wheat, known as the ancestor of wheat, has a very hard structure. Siyez flour and siyez wheat are obtained from siyez wheat . What is Siyez Flour and all the information you are curious about the benefits of Siyez Flour What is Siyez Flour, the benefits of political flour  .
Black bulgur, which is similar in appearance to unprocessed wheat, is also produced from black wheat. In our country, the province of Kastamonu is at the top of the places where black bulgur is grown. Siyez bulgur is grown in the districts of Kastamonu such as İhsangazi, Seyitgazi, Seydiler and Devrekani. The name bulgur is a widely known wheat type in Anatolia or or or accepted . also known with.
Siyez bulgur, a food in which nutritional experts make special recommendations for consumption, is mainly derived from syez wheat.
Siyez wheat is turned into black bulgur through certain stages and processes. No additives or chemical processes are used to obtain the political bulghur, but traditional and natural methods have been used since ancient times. The applications made to produce syrup bulgur from Siyez wheat can be summarized as follows;
- First, black wheat is carefully boiled in large boilers.
- Boiled black bulgur should be dried as a second step.
- Boxed black bulgur should be split without breaking in the subsequent process. The black bulgur, which is taken to stone mills for splitting, is prepared to be consumed completely by traditional processes.
Siyez bulgur compared to other bulgur varieties in terms of nutritional value and of course it is quite different in terms of health benefits. The most important danger in other cereal varieties, phytic acid, which is prepared by traditional and natural methods is absolutely absent in black bulgur. Produced from genetically modified black wheat, black wheat bulgur is one of the most recommended products for human health and has the lowest glycemic index level.
The point that should be taken into consideration when buying the bulgur is to make sure that the bulgur is not broken. The contribution of non-broken and unshelled black bulgur to human health is more effective. Siyez bulgur does not spoil and mold does not form on it. It can stand durable for many years.
The Benefits of Political Bulghur
The benefits of black bulgur
Siyez bulgur balances blood sugar by preventing the sudden drop or drop of blood sugar because of its low glycemic index.
- A rich food rich in fiber, black bulgur reduces the overall level of fat in the blood.
- Facilitates digestion and digestion.
- Cellulose and rich mineral resources due to the high intestinal cleansing effect of bulgur bulgur is a food.
- Preserves the body’s cell structure thanks to the high antioxidants it contains.
- Carbohydrate value is very low in the protein rich bulgur is a type of black bulgur.
- Thanks to the high content of vitamin B1, it acts as a protective shield against nervous system diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Due to the low fat content, the bulgur does not contain cholesterol.
- In addition, the high rate of folate-containing bulgur is very useful in pregnant women because it promotes the development of the baby and in breastfeeding women because it increases breast milk.
- Regular consumption of political bulgur largely eliminates intestinal absorption problems. Black bulgur, which is good for constipation, also prevents intestinal cancer significantly.
- The most important feature of the wheat bulgur obtained from Siyez wheat is that it has protective properties against radiation. For this reason, it is one of the products in stock in the military field in some countries.
- The regular consumption of black bulgur protects against eye diseases and promotes eye health thanks to the content of Lutein .
- Compared to other wheat crops, high bulgur containing antioxidants such as phenolic, tocopherol and carotenoid shows protective properties against cancer.
- Delays aging.
Does Bulgur contain gluten?
The popularity of black wheat obtained from black wheat, which has become more popular recently, has become a subject of much research. One of the most curious questions about the bulgur is whether the bulgur contains gluten or whether the bulgur is gluten-free . People with gluten allergy should not eat all kinds of bulgur and varieties. Researches have shown that the presence of gluten in the bulgur is very small. Therefore, the expression ez black bulgur does not contain gluten in any way bir would be an incorrect definition. It is recommended that people who are sensitive to the consumption of black bulgur containing gluten, even in small amounts, and especially celiac patients, should not eat black bulgur without consulting their doctor.
Nutritional Values of Political Bulghur
The nutritional value of vitamins and minerals found in 100 gr black bulgur is as follows;
- Energy: 340 kcal / 100g
- Zinc 5,32 mg / 100 g
- Protein 14-25 / 100 g
- Carbohydrate 64.92 / 100 g
- Dietary fiber 9.72 / 100 g
- Iron 4.21 mg / 100 g
- Phosphorus 159.7 mg / 100 g
- Calcium 32.26 mg / 100 g
- Magnesium 93.51 mg / 100 g
- Potassium 403.5 mg / 100 g
- Sodium 3.41 mg / 100 g
- Selenium 11.5 IU / 100 g
- Niacin 4.21 mg / 100 g
- Folic Acid 26 IU / 100 g
- Crude fiber 0.90%
- Starch 56.69%
- Oil 1, 8 g / 100 g
- Vitamin E 0.09 mg / 100 g
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.25 mg / 100 g
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.026 mg / 100 g
- Vitamin B5 0.208 mg / 100 g
- Vitamin B6 0.41 mg / 100 g
- Vitamin B7 1,66 IU / 100 g
- Vitamin B12 0.091 IU / 100 g
- Vitamin K2 1.23 IU / 100 g
The description of the bulgur rice pilaf
You can make delicious and healthy recipes from each other with Siyez bulgur. We would like to share with you the recipe of chickpea rice that you can make with siyez bulgur.
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas
- 1 glass of black bulgur (washed and extracted)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of boiled water (may also be boiled water of chickpeas)
- Any amount of turmeric and black pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Himalaya salt at the tip of 1 teaspoon
Put butter and olive oil in a suitable cooking pot recommended to be ceramic or steel. Roast boiled chickpeas in melted butter for a while. Add black bulgur and some hot water over the lightly fried chickpeas and mix continuously. Continue stirring over low heat for a while. Add the remaining boiling water. Add salt, turmeric and pepper and mix. When you draw the water, turn off the bottom of the stove and leave the bulgur pilaf for a while to infuse. Then serve. Enjoy your meal.
Where to Buy Siyez Bulgur?
Recently, syez wheat , syrup flour, syrup bread and syringe bulgur is very important for people to access these products because of the importance of healthy nutrition sales points has developed quite well. Siyez bulgur where to buy when we look at the natural products shelf of many grocery stores, local products in the shops, various transfers, local product sales through the internet and local products in festivals related to the production of black wheat bulgur 19459014].
You may also be interested in the following article;