Mustard sauce used in many dishes, from meat dishes, sandwiches and soups to fries and salads
; mustard plant and mustard seed . Today’s article is prepared about mustard spice, which is known very little, although it is used frequently in the world cuisine. What is mustard seed, the benefits of mustard seed, how to use mustard seed and mustard seed cure will be useful information for our readers and wish you good reading …
What is Mustard Seed
Mustard seed If you look at the past we see that goes back to quite old history. It is known that the homeland of mustard spice, which was used even during the Hellenistic and Roman periods, was West Asia, especially Bangladesh and India. Mustard plant has several varieties according to changing colors. The most well-known mustard varieties are known as white mustard, yellow (brown) mustard and black mustard .
Mustard seed contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and iron minerals as well as vitamins B, C, K and E. For this reason, cures made with mustard or mustard seed should be consumed regularly.
The Benefits of Mustard Seeds
What are the benefits of mustard seed We see that the list goes on. Indeed, like any herbal product from nature, mustard seed is a plant that stores strong antioxidants and vitamins in terms of human health. To explain in more detail the benefits of mustard seed can be listed as follows;
- The Usefulness of Mustard Seed on Muscle Health ; Among the benefits of mustard seed is muscle health. Mustard seed is a strong source of magnesium and potassium. Therefore, it is known that it significantly reduces muscle pain and minimizes rheumatic complaints. If muscle pains have become unbearable, crush some mustard seeds and mix with water to make a paste. And massage the painful area crawl. You will see that your muscle pain is greatly alleviated.
- The Benefit of Mustard Seed to Insomnia ; Especially in menopausal women, you can get rid of insomnia complaints with high mustard seeds. The only thing that needs to be done for this is to consume the mustard seed regularly and in moderation.
- The Benefit of Mustard Seeds to Cancer ; Mustard seeds are effective against colon, breast and bladder cancer thanks to the glycosinolites it contains. It fights cancer types by preventing the growth and progression of the cancer cell.
- Usefulness of Mustard Seed to Blood Pressure ; Mustard seeds keep blood pressure at the most ideal level, while minimizing blood pressure-related complaints and providing important support to cardiovascular health.
- Benefits of Mustard Seeds on Psoriasis ; Research with mustard seeds has shown that it is effective on psoriasis with a chronic skin disease. Mustard seeds play an important role in the healing process and preventive treatment of psoriasis.
- The Benefit of Mustard Seeds for Asthma ; One of the benefits of mustard seed is its successful effects in the treatment of asthma and bronchitis. It is seen that mixtures prepared with mustard oil have breathtaking effects, especially in order to overcome asthma crises easily.
- The Benefit of Mustard Seeds for Anorexia ; Another benefit of mustard seed is that it is the most important support food that effectively fights against anorexia. People who suffer from anorexia and weigh less than normal are advised to consume mustard seeds regularly.
Other benefits of mustard seed ;
- Mustard seed is a powerful expectorant.
- Good for colds, flu, flu and sinus congestion.
- Adjusts cholesterol levels.
- Strengthens hair strands.
- Constipation is good for.
- Purifies the body from toxins.
- Helps the digestive system by preventing bowel laziness.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, it treats skin fungus.
- Dry cough immediately stops.
- Effective against menstrual irregularity.
- Improves sexual desire and performance.
How to Use the Mustard Seed
If you want to use the mustard seed in the food field, the seeds can be ground and powdered and then used as a spice meal and salads. However, we would like to remind you that you can crush mustard seeds for external uses in the health field. You can find healing by applying the mixture that becomes mush to the problem area.
For chest pain; The ground mustard seeds are turned into mush. And then it can be applied to the painful area.
For rheumatic pain; Well-crushed mustard seeds are put into paste. Rheumatic pain is applied to the area with massage. In this way, the area is cleaned after waiting no more than 10 minutes.
For anorexia; Mustard seeds are crushed and mixed with honey. And daily consumed regularly.
For skin diseases; Add some mustard powder, mustard oil or mustard seeds to the final bath water. The anti-bacterial and anti-septic effect of mustard seed can be utilized for scalp problems and skin conditions.
For low back pain; Mix a small amount of flaxseed oil and thoroughly crush the mustard seeds into a paste. Apply the mixture to the waist by massaging. Apply daily. You will soon see that your back complaints are significantly reduced.
Mustard Seed Curing
There is no doubt that there are many recommended herbal cure recipes for hair and skin health. Today, we will give you a cure recipe that you can make with mustard seed, which is quite simple but also gives effective results for hair and skin health. When you apply mustard seed curing to your skin, you will immediately notice that your skin is revitalized and that dead cells are free. When you apply this cure to your hair, you will help to gain volume and strength by preventing hair loss. If you are ready, let’s get started…
Materials required for cure of mustard seeds ;
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed powder
- 2 tablespoons of natural olive oil
- Half a cup of water
1 organic egg
Mustard seed curing ; mix all ingredients until homogeneous. The paste mixture should be applied to the hair or skin by massaging. Wait approximately 10 or 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. This cure, which is recommended to be applied once every 2 weeks, may cause sensitivity in allergic bodies. Therefore, cure should be discontinued immediately if any burning, redness or itching occurs.
Warning : The use of mustard seeds by pregnant and nursing women may be inconvenient. In addition, mustard seeds should not be applied to open wound areas.