Under the eye bruise passes is a question that people ask and wonder from time to time. What can be done for under-eye bruises for many reasons, such as psychological or improper eating habits , under-eye bruises cream and under-eye bruises which are a symptom of the disease araştır We wish you a pleasant reading…
For Bruises Under The Eye
Under-eye bruises is the common problem of almost everyone who has a skin problem, whether male or female. Under eye bruises can also cause the person to look tired and exhausted due to the image it creates. There are very important points to be taken into consideration in order to get rid of this situation which constitutes a serious aesthetic problem.
And at this stage it is very important to ask whether under-eye bruises will cause under-eye bruises in order to find the most accurate treatment method. Under the eye causes bruises When we look at the following results are;
- Genetic factors
- The advancing age
- Inadequate sleep patterns
- Excessive stress
- Curvature of the nasal bone
- Vitamin deficiency
- Consuming plenty of sulphide-containing foods
Incorrect eating habits
Allergic effects (allergies to cosmetics or food)
Severe runny nose
Inadequate functioning of the adrenal gland
Consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tea and sugary food
Excessive salt consumption
How to Pass Under Eye Bruises
We have mentioned in other articles that you can achieve effective results against all kinds of skin problems with some small and naturally supported touches . For the question of how under-eye bruises pass , you can apply both economical and very practical methods by using household materials. You can get rid of the bruises under the eye in a short time by using these materials regularly or without any chemical effect or side effects;
- Potato Juice for Under Eye Bruises ; 1 peeled and grated potatoes into a clean cheesecloth. Squeeze the cheesecloth thoroughly and drain the potato juice into a suitable container. Dip a piece of cotton into the water of the filtered potatoes and massage the bruises under the eye. Soak cottons dipped in potato juice for 20 – 25 minutes. Then wash with warm water. Don’t forget to apply the potato juice cure regularly every day, which will help you get rid of under bruises in a short time.
- Tea bags for bruises under the eye; 1 used bag tea on the bruises under the eye for about 15 – 20 minutes. Pay special attention that the tea bag is not too hot and warm enough to not burn your skin. In addition, care should be taken that freshly used tea bags. You can apply this method regularly every day.
- Almond Oil for Under-Eye Bruises; Almond oil, which helps reduce bruises by accelerating blood flow in the veins of the eye, can be used regularly to get rid of under-eye spots. To do so, relax and moisturize your skin with a piece of almond oil massage cotton under the eye with the help of a clean piece is enough to apply. Do this before bedtime and wash in the morning (after 6-7 hours) with warm water. Continue for 15 days to get the most effective results.
- Cucumber Slices for Under Eye Bruises; To do this, first thin the cold cucumber thinly. Place under your eye and leave for 25 – 30 minutes. It is important that the cucumber slices be cold. Therefore, the heated slices should be replaced with new ones. In this way, you will be able to get rid of under bruises in a short time by applying them regularly every day.
- Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water each day.
- Try to sleep for sufficient time.
- Do not rub your eyes severely.
- Do not go to the sun during the most dangerous hours of sunlight.
- Pay attention to healthy and proper nutrition. Eat foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol consumption.
Under-eye bruises Which Symptoms of Disease
Another topic of concern about under-eye bruises is the question of which disease is under-eye bruises . It is known that under-eye bruises can have many different causes, such as genetic features or sleep patterns. Under-eye bruises, often thought to be fatigue and insomnia, can lead to serious health problems. These;
- Atopic and other types of eczema
- Lack of iron
- Renal disorders
- Lack of vitamins B, C, K and E
Diseases of the liver