It has always been important to be well-groomed for women during human history. In particular, the problem is always unwanted hair . Where unwanted hair is seen and the amount of hair varies from person to person. There are many factors affecting this variability. For example; Factors such as hormone status, genetic predisposition, metabolic disorders are known to increase the rate of unwanted hair. Besides, trying to clean the existing feathers with razor blades and razor blades will thicken the structure of the feathers and expand the area where the feathers are spread. Therefore, even if you do not have any discomfort, applying the wrong method of taking hair, let alone reduce hair, increases the number of existing feathers and also strengthens the roots structure. Therefore, the method you use to remove unwanted hair is very important .
There are many methods of how to remove unwanted hair today. Thanks to the developing technology, it is possible to interfere with unwanted hair with laser or needle hair removal devices. However, these devices are not preferred much because they are economically cost-effective as well as possible health hazards. In the network, it has been used safely by many women from the past to the present . In recent years wax in the home environment can be easily applied to everyone by the helper apparatus and varieties for each skin type has been developed.
What should be considered while doing the network
There are some minor skin care procedures that need to be considered during and after the application. What should be considered when making a network? If you know the answer to this question, you will get better results with less pain during waxing and then reduce possible skin irritation.
It removes many hairs in the area where it is applied at one time and ensures that the hair does not grow for weeks. It removes even the shortest hairs and makes the skin smooth. Although it varies according to the pain threshold of the person, it is a painful procedure even though it is mild as every hair removal process.
What should be taken into consideration when networking? G Let’s see what you need to pay attention to when the hand is now all together on the network
- Make sure the area to be waxed is clean and dry.
- Make sure the wax is at the appropriate temperature. Very hot wax causes skin burns, and cold wax does not effectively remove hairs.
- Do not press too hard on your skin while applying wax with a spatula.
- After applying wax to your skin, remove it immediately with a clean cloth. It is recommended to use specially made cloths for waxing.
- For effective hair removal, you must pull the cloth with wax in a fast and clear move, as opposed to the direction of hair growth.
- If the area to be treated is a soft tissue area, it is recommended that you hold the diaper with one hand while keeping the area taut with the other hand.
- If the application area is a large area, always start from the bottom. For example, if you are going to apply a wax to the whole leg area, it is recommended to perform the procedure upwards from the ankle area for a comfortable procedure.
- Be careful not to rub over and over again as it will increase skin irritation to the area you apply to the network.
- It is recommended that waxing should be done after menstrual period because it will increase acne due to hormones secreted before menstrual period.
What to Consider After the Waxing
What should be considered after the network? When the answer to the question is investigated, the first result you see is that you should rest your irritated skin. Both the high temperature of the wax and the pulling of the process on the surface of the skin increases the irritation and wear condition of the skin. After waxing on your skin, hair roots are affected and acne formation occurs. After waxing, itching, redness, bloating may occur in some people’s skin. There are both medical and herbal treatment methods to reduce the complications on the skin surface after waxing. You can prevent or reduce irritation by paying attention to a few simple points. But how to do after waxing skin care? What can be done to prevent skin irritation after waxing? Let’s look together…
After Waxing Skin Care
It is a hair removal method that can have negative results especially for people with sensitive skin even when it is applied in the network. However, with these tips and skin care recommendations you can considerably reduce these negativities. If we examine how to do skin care after waxing , let’s see what results can be achieved…
- The waxed area should be gently lubricated with special grease, which is designed for use after waxing. If you do not have access to this oil, you can also choose baby oil.
- It is good for your skin to have a warm shower at least 3 hours after waxing. Here you should pay attention to your bath water should not be hot, should be warm water near the cold.
- Applying cold compresses with ice to the irritated area can also soothe and refresh the skin. You can apply ice packs to the area with a clean bag or cloth at regular intervals.
- You should try not to touch as much as possible so that the area of the network rests, does not become infected and no more irritation.
- You should pay attention to the fact that the fabric of the laundry and garment is breathable, reduces friction and irritation, has a light and soft texture, and does not press on the area of the wax.
- You should not apply perfume or alcohol-containing cream or lotion to the irritated area.
- When acne, redness, bloating occurs, absolutely itch, should not be played, you should avoid nail stroke irritation.
- If you notice a different and unexpected effect on the surface of the skin, you should visit a skin doctor.
Masks to reduce skin irritation after waxing
You can easily apply the mask that reduces skin irritation after waxing, you can renew your skin cells and refresh your worn skin. After waxing, the mask that reduces skin irritation not immediately after waxing, but at least 3-4 hours after the need to remind you to do.
- Mix half a lemon juice with 3-4 tablespoons of sugar. Gently massage the resulting mixture with gentle movements and massage the waxed area without too much pressure. Then rinse with warm water. With this mask, you will contribute to the removal of dead skin layer, prevention of acne formation and opening of pores.
- If you want to make a special care for the waxed area, this recipe is for you karıştır You can mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt and carbonate and apply this mixture to the area you need with circular and soft movements. After waiting about 20 minutes, you can wash and rinse the area. Thus, you can significantly reduce the appearance of redness on the skin, minimizing the swelling caused by irritation.
- One of the masks that can be made for waxing after care is sıra 5 aspirin, 1 glass of boiled water and mixed into a little water. When the aspirins are completely dissolved, the mixture is taken into the spray bottle and sprayed into the problem area. This mask should be kept for at least 2-3 hours to remove the redness of your skin and skin cells you can apply to ensure the renewal.
- These masks are for advice, advice, and we would like to remind you that you should see your skin doctor before applying these masks when you see a different mark, stain, discoloration on your skin after waxing.