How to Perform Eyelash Care
Having healthy and lush lashes is not a dream. Even if you have genetically dense volume eyelashes, eyelash care is very important to look good because there is a risk that it will break off over time . Practical eyelash care you can easily apply for the natural methods and we have investigated for you.
Due to changing hormones, advancing age, unconscious use of poor quality cosmetic products or various diseases, eyelashes break off over time or decrease in eyelashes. There are some considerations for the care of eyelashes . Let’s read “ How to Care for Eyelashes ” together.
- Makeup products remain in the lashes for a long time prevents skin, lashes to be airless and breathing enough. Mascara or cosmetic products that remain on the bottom of the eyelash hair for a long time accelerate the formation of bacteria. Therefore, for healthy and non-shedding eyelashes necessarily clean your makeup. Do not sleep without wiping your makeup, especially at night.
- The hygiene of make-up should be considered. It should be noted that cosmetic products are personal and make-up material used by another person should not be used.
- Makeup should be consumed between 6 months and 12 months after opening the lid. Check that the products have not expired.
- Eyelash curler should not be used because it causes the lashes to break.
There are natural tea and oils to be used in eyelash care. With these basic materials, you can strengthen your eyelashes to increase and nourish.
Green tea in eyelash care : Apply a green tea to the eyelashes that have been cleaned from the eye makeup and apply a green tea. Be careful not to put too much pressure on your eyes when cleaning with green tea that prevents bacteria, debris and spills from the lash bottoms.
Olive oil for eyelash care : Cold pressing and treatments with natural olive oil are very effective for eyelashes. Every night before going to bed, you can apply olive oil to the lashes that have been removed from the makeup. You can apply olive oil to the lashes with your ear cleaning cotton or your finger. You will notice the change in your eyelashes by continuing for 1 month.
Castor oil for eyelash care : 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of coconut, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil and cure a mixture of eyelashes. Store the mixture in a sealed container and apply to your eyelashes with finger or ear stick every night. In the morning, rinse with warm water.
Care cure for eyelash care: 1 teaspoon castor oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, 1 teaspoon aleo vera gel, prepared with 5 drops of almond oil and hair from the bottom of bacteria cleansing and strengthening the lashes can apply to your lashes.
For eyelash care lavender oil : By adding antibacterial lavender oil into mascara, you will have both fragrance and strengthened lashes. You can also simplify the mascara version by dropping a few drops of lavender oil into the drying mascara.
Step by step eyelash care :
- Step: Brush and clean your lashes with the eyelash brush. Then treat your eyelashes with the cotton swab you put on vitamin E. Thus, your eyelashes will be strengthened and will be prevented from shedding.
- Step: Apply lashes of olive oil in step 2. Olive oil will both strengthen and lengthen eyelashes. Spread the olive oil on your lashes and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- Step: Vaseline is not only effective in the treatment of eyelashes but also hair and eyebrows. Apply a vaseline to your lashes with your finger or ear swab before going to sleep at night. Brush your lashes with a brush. Leave overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. You can also use vitamin E instead of vaseline.
- Step: B, D and E vitamins for eyelashes, eyebrows and hair care gives very positive results. Capsules of these vitamins can be mixed into mascara and applied to eyelashes to reduce the effects of external damage.