How does the smell of garlic, how to remove the smell of garlic, how to remove the smell of garlic [19459010 If you are curious about the answers to questions] we recommend you to read our article carefully…
Practical information and practical solutions that make life easier and practical solutions that will quickly cure your troubles, be sure to pay attention to these tricks gelir
Perhaps the only negative side of garlic, which tastes unsatisfied and tastes every meal and salad, is the bad smell üst Moreover, if you have to be in the community to continue social life after eating it, you can cause quite troubled moments…
Like all garlic-loving people, do you want to eat garlic and continue your social life from where you left off? So how the smell of garlic in the mouth passes and how to remove the smell of garlic carefully read the practical solutions to questions öner We’re ready… We wish you pleasant reading okum
How the Garlic Smell in the Mouth Passes
- First of all, to get rid of the smell of garlic in the mouth we recommend that you brush your teeth. The refreshing taste of toothpaste and the smell of garlic are significantly suppressed.
- Drinking coffee helps to reduce the smell of garlic in the mouth . If you are not able to drink coffee, you can also chew 2 – 3 coffee beans.
- Drinking half a lemon juice also helps you get rid of the unwanted smell of garlic.
- Chewing a few branches of parsley stalk and leaves is another method that suppresses the smell of garlic.
- Chewing some fresh peppermint leaves or gargling with vinegar is the perfect match for the smell of garlic.
- By peeling the green apple without peeling, the food suppresses the smell of garlic.
- Chewing a few clove seeds will immediately remove the smell of garlic in the mouth.
Drinking cold milk effectively combats the smell of garlic.
The smell of garlic in the hand
To remove the smell of garlic in the hand is recommended to rub the palm of the palm. Not only garlic, but also to get rid of the smell of onions or fish, this method is very effective. After rubbing with salt for 3 – 4 minutes, wash thoroughly with soap and water and do not forget to rinse. In addition to scrubbing with salt, another method is to rub the hands with lemon peel or coffee grounds.