Each skin type and color is different. When we look in the mirror, our skin color should be a whole. If there is color difference in any part of our body, this condition is called darkening skin . Every person wants to have smooth and spotless skin. However, for many reasons skin blemishes and skin darkening problems are quite common.
General information about this so common blackening , Causes darkening of the skin? How does armpit darkening go? What are the natural remedies for skin darkening? You can find the answers to such questions in detail in our article.
Causes Blackening of the Skin
Skin blackening is not a sign of any disease, health problem. However, it disturbs people in terms of appearance. “ It causes darkening of the skin. 19 If we look at it, we see that many factors cause this situation.
- Accidents and impacts caused by impacts can cause blackening in parts of the body.
- After prolonged exposure to sunlight, spots and darkening of the skin may occur.
- Deodorant or roll-on products, especially used for underarms, can cause skin darkening due to their chemical content.
- Any product used for cosmetic purposes in our body also causes darkening of the skin. It is useful to choose tested cosmetic products.
- Creams that are applied to different parts of the body for epilation cause skin staining.
- Side effects of the medications used may cause blackening and blemishes on the skin.
- Skin staining caused by genetic factors may occur.
- Hormonal disorders are known to cause darkening of the skin.
- Excess weight or obesity triggers skin staining.
- Smoking creates spots on the skin.
- Particularly under the armpits caused by excessive sweating is seen.
- Accumulated dead skin cells are said to cause staining on the skin.
- Tight clothing that is not airtight may also cause skin darkening.
How the Armpit Darkness Occurs
Armpit blackening becomes a fearful dream especially for women in summer months. Many women express uneasiness about wearing short sleeved T-shirts or strapless under the armpits. Products that claim to be a cure for this market are also sold. However, for those who do not wish to spend a fortune on these products and seek for herbal and economic solutions for the underarm blackening , we recommend that you read the rest of our article.
“ How the armpit darkening?” as a response to the question you can prepare and apply practically at home for the purpose of mask recipes have been investigated for you. Consider the possibility of allergic reactions, we recommend that you consult a specialist before applying the mixtures that you believe are best suited.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, rose water and glycerin are mixed and the night before going to bed underarm massage. Wait until morning and wash with warm water. You can continue applying until whitening is achieved.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar and mix half a glass of lemon juice. Rub under the armpit. Wait 15 minutes and rinse. Do this only at night.
- Add 1 tablespoon of natural honey and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal into 1 lemon juice and mix. Rub it under your armpit. Let stand for 10 minutes and rinse. Do this only at night.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of orange peel, rose water and raw milk. Apply the mixture to your armpit for 5 minutes and rinse. It is recommended to do this before each bath.
- 1 teaspoon sugar, half teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon lemon juice mix. Rub the blackened area with this mixture for 5 minutes and rinse. You can apply 2 or 3 times a week according to your skin sensitivity.
- Peel and sliced raw potatoes every night you can rub your armpit. As a result of continuous application you will see the darkening of the darkening area.
- 1 teaspoon of rice, vinegar and yogurt mixture of razor-free, hair-free armpit massage massage. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. After drying, finish the process by applying baby powder. You can apply 2 or 3 times a week.
- Spread the cucumbers that you divide in the middle every night under your armpits. Wait a few minutes. You can continue applying until whitening is achieved.
- Apply coconut oil to your armpit by massaging for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. At the same time, this method allows you to smell under the armpit, such as 2 times a day can apply.
- You can put a mixture of carbonate and water and putty under your armpit and wait 10 minutes, then rinse. You can apply it on a regular basis until the color is restored.
Natural Remedies for Skin Blackening
Darkening of the skin occurs not only under the armpits but also in different parts of the body such as face, genital area. There are many plant-based ways to prevent skin staining and darkening of the skin. The main effective products that can be listed as natural remedies to skin darkening are as follows;
- Aleo Vera Gel : It has been known that this medicinal plant, whose popularity has been increasing recently, does not stop counting the benefits of skin care. . You can grow the aleo vera, which is equal to the skin color, at home or you can easily obtain it from cosmetics shops.
- Vitamin E oil : Vitamin E, which accelerates blood circulation and equalizes the color of the skin, is also very important in skin cleansing.
What to do for skin care in the spring season  19459012]
- Milk : It is especially useful for the spots on the face area. Reduces skin pigments and provides skin color equalization. You can apply raw milk to your face with the help of cotton before going to bed at night to help equalize your skin color.
- Citrus : Because it is completely herbal products with no side effects whether you want to squeeze the water with the help of cotton, you can apply to your skin, you can slicing.
- Honey : The number one remedy of blackening in the face is natural honey. At night you can put on your face, you can wait for 20 minutes then wash with warm water. You can easily apply 3-4 times a week.
- Lemon : Lemon is known to be very effective against darkening and skin blemishes. However, when using mixtures prepared with lemon, it is important to note that every application with lemon should be done overnight. Otherwise, because of the acidic nature of lemon will be adversely affected by sunlight, skin irritation may occur.