The benefits of garlic to the skin
The benefits of garlic to skin health are very important, just like the benefits it offers to hair health. Especially with its antibiotic, antiseptic and antioxidant effects, garlic is very important for human health. Garlic is one of the many areas in which it is used with its shielding against microbes thanks to its strong components and skin health. The benefits of garlic on the skin are as follows;
- Garlic contains the substance of alicin. This substance has anti-microbial, anti-bacterial properties as well as anti-fungal effects. For this reason, garlic significantly reduces the complaints caused by skin problems such as fungal, eczema and psoriasis, which are common skin disorders.
- Research has shown that garlic has important effects on the removal of spots on the skin. It is recommended to apply crushed garlic on skin blemishes or use garlic oil.
- Another benefit of garlic on the skin is to treat acne and acne formations on the surface of the skin, such as acne, prevent acne formations.
- Garlic oil shows a strong flycatcher effect. For example, when you put some garlic oil on your arms or legs, you will notice that no flies are near you.
- Occasional minor accidents may cause swelling and pain on the skin. It is precisely at these moments that rubbing garlic on the skin surface, which is swollen and painful, will immediately reduce swelling and severity of pain.
- Athlete’s foot can cause severe itching. For this reason, garlic treatment is recommended to get rid of itchiness in the foot fungus. To do this, add a few drops of garlic oil or thoroughly crushed garlic into a bucket of water and prepare the mixture. Soak your feet in this water for a while, rub. You will notice that the itch on your feet is relieved and relieved.
- Garlic is also very effective in treating wounds on the skin. To do this, wrap the wounded area with crushed and thoroughly crushed garlic and bandage. Thus, garlic will accelerate the healing process of the wound on the skin surface.
- Another benefit of garlic on the skin is the effective fight against black spots. To get rid of the black spots , which are more common in people with oily skin type , mash a few cloves of garlic. Add some honey. Then mix with a few drops of lemon juice and tea tree oil. Apply the mixture to the black dot region. After regular use, you will notice that your blackheads are significantly reduced.
- Garlic is very important to get rid of skin cracks. To get rid of the appearance of cracked skin, crushed with a few cloves of garlic juice or garlic oil massage is sufficient.
- Antioxidants in garlic prevent aging and aging of the skin. It reduces anti-aging effects and reduces the enlarged pores of the skin. It increases the collagen production required for a healthy skin structure and supports the elasticity of the skin. Leaves skin younger looking
- Garlic is recommended for the natural treatment of cold sores on the skin, especially around the lip. To do this, all you have to do is divide the garlic in half and rub it on herpes. In this way, you can reduce the pain of the herpes and the natural treatment with garlic can pass the herpes.
How to Use Garlic in Skin Care?
Thanks to the natural extracts of garlic and the powerful vitamins & minerals, you can prepare a great garlic skincare mask to both treat and repair your skin. We recommend that you regularly apply the garlic care mask that is suitable for each skin type to purify your skin from dead cells, remove excess oil from the skin, maintain skin moisture balance, and have a smooth skin.
The ingredients for garlic skin care mask;
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of white clay
- 3 tablespoons strained honey
Rose water (eye judgment)
Production of a garlic skin care mask;
Crush the garlic thoroughly in the mortar. Put the juice in a glass bowl. Add honey and white clay and mix well. Add a little rose water until it reaches a paste consistency. Apply to cleansed skin. Apply the mask as a thin layer over the entire face (avoid rubbing around the eyes) and neck area. Leave the mask on your face for about 30 minutes. Then rinse your face with cold water. Moisten your skin with the cream you normally use. You can apply this mask twice a week regularly.