The first application that comes to mind when it comes to beauty and care is natural hair care. Hair care has an important place especially for women. We continue to share natural and economical hair care recipes at home. Today’s article egg benefits and egg hair mask recipes dil We wish you a pleasant reading okum
The Benefits of Eggs to the Hair
If you wish you can prepare alone with other materials, you can immediately use egg hair masks you will see many benefits will be used regularly. Here are the benefits of the egg ;
- Eggs contain vitamins A, D and E to revitalize, brighten and soften hair strands.
- Recovers moisture lost from strands of hair. It provides the moisture it needs and makes the hair soft.
- Thanks to the strengthening minerals it contains, it prevents the hairs from breaking and shedding.
- With the fatty acids in the egg, your hair becomes smoother and brighter.
- Thanks to hair care masks prepared with egg, which is rich in protein and selenium, prevents hair loss .
- Thanks to the egg rich in vitamin B12, hair strands are fed quickly and hair grows faster.
- Regular hair care with the hair strands are fed optimally, the hair thickens, the density increases and strengthens. New hair strands also increase.
- Eggs; hair dryer, such as dye and deformed hair has been treated more than makes the necessary care.
- Eggs supporting sebum production; also prevents hair dandruff significantly.
- Corrects the appearance of lifeless hair and prevents hair fracture.
- It provides the necessary moisture to the hair bottoms and nourishes the scalp.
Egg Mask for the Hair
In this section we will share with you egg mask recipes for hair . You can prepare these masks with only one material, that is, only eggs, or by adding other ingredients, you can easily prepare your hair mask.
Egg Mask Recipe for the Hair
- Break one egg into the bowl and beat it with the help of a fork. (If your hair is long, you can break 2 eggs.)
- If your hair has a dry structure, you can also add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- After showering, shampoo your hair normally and rinse with warm water. Scrub the eggs from the bottom of the hair whipped into the damp moist hair thoroughly. Wrap your hair with a cap and wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair nicely using cold water while rinsing. Using cold water is essential for the most effective results.
Recipe for Hair Repairing Egg Mask
- Half a glass of honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 egg yolk in a glass bowl and mix well beat.
- Apply moist and cleaned hair from bottom to end and wait 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can repair damaged hair in a short time by applying once a week.
Description of the Egg Mask that Hydrates the Hair
- 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil mix thoroughly and apply to your hair from bottom to bottom.
- Wait for about 1 and a half to 2 hours. Wash and rinse your hair with warm water.
- Keep in mind that you will have soft hair by applying this mask regularly.
Recipe for Egg Mask that Gives Shine to the Hair
- Mix ½ cup of home yogurt and 1 egg yolk and apply to your hair. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with warm water.
Recipe for Hair Strengthening Egg Mask
- Mix two egg yolks, 1 lime juice and 1 tablespoon honey in a glass bowl.
- Let your hair mix for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Egg Mask for Dry Hair Recipe
- Pass half a banana and half avocado through the robot. Add 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the mixture until it becomes cream. Finally, add 1 tablespoon of honey and apply it to your hair.
- Apply all of your hair and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then shampoo normally and rinse with warm water.
Note: After applying the egg hair mask recipes, do not forget to use warm water or cold water during the rinsing phase. Otherwise, hot water can cause egg cooking and can have negative consequences .
These articles may also draw your attention ;