The mask against hair loss
Hair loss can be caused by factors such as vitamin deficiency, hormone disorder, seasonal transitions, hereditary disease or stress. Causes of hair loss Click here for more information about the link.
We have prepared for you today hair loss mask in the detail of our article at home, you can easily and practically prepare your hair with natural ingredients you can reach the mask recipes. We wish you a pleasant reading…
The Yogurt Mask Against Hair Loss
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all ingredients well in a glass bowl.
- It is important that your hair is clean and dry.
- Separate your hair in sections.
- Apply the entire mask from the bottom of the hair to the tip.
- Do not forget to massage during the application.
- Wrap your hair with a stretch or bonnet and wait 15 – 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water and preferably wash normally with a vegetable shampoo.
- You can apply a yogurt mask against hair loss twice a week. If you do not have excess oily hair, you can add 1 tbsp almond oil to this mask.
Anti-Hair Loss Egg & Olive Oil Mask
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 – 3 cloves of garlic
- The benefits of garlic to hair , an important source of antioxidants for health is a well-known fact. Therefore, especially the use of garlic in this mask should have a positive effect and should not be neglected.
- First prepare the mask by crushing the garlic thoroughly.
- In a deep glass bowl, add the olive oil and garlic to the whisked eggs and continue stirring.
- Apply the homogeneously mixed mask to the entire hair by massaging from bottom to tip.
- After wrapping your hair with a stretch or a bone, leave it for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water. And preferably wash with a vegetable shampoo. (Make sure that the shampoo you use does not contain sulphate in particular.)
- Against hair loss olive oil & egg mask can be applied twice a week.
The Banana Mask Against Hair Loss
- 2 medium ripened bananas
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
- In a glass bowl with a fork half of the banana crush thoroughly.
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly until homogeneous.
- Massage all hair that is clean and dry from bottom to end.
- Wrap with bonnet and wait for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with warm water.
- With the banana mask against hair loss you can apply twice a week regularly you will also contribute to your hair to be soft, to have a brighter appearance and to reduce dandruff.